Thursday, May 7, 2009

Busan

Yeah, I am back to Busan, for business trips. Memories, memories, from my business calls with Cho back to them time when I was with Acidchem, and then my trips to a friend's house for holidays here, and my exploration of Busan, like going to gardens, visiting their famous seaside, Haeundae. And also walking around their first class park, next to Westin Chosun hotel.

Oops, sorry, I do not have any picture in this laptop to share with you guys, later, when I am back to Beijing, I will try to add in.
Yeah, got to shower soon, before enjoying my superb breakfast next to the sea, and then work as usual, may be until very late (as usual). By the way, I woke up at 5am China/Malaysian time, 6am Korean time for this exercise and in order to have some time to post an article here.

Yesterday, discussion was until 9PM Korean time, and a quick Sushi dinner, then a walk at the seaside before resting. Fully packed.

Choong, Westin Chosun Hotel, Busan

No comments: