Thursday, May 14, 2009

Busy, BUsy, BUsy and BUSY....

Only one word to describe my schedule and business itinerary for now, BUSY.
I am now in Changsha, and then will be back to Beijing this weekend. Next week, will rush to Seoul, and possibly to Busan too (with the launching of our BSA-Asia business concept, I have been assigned to look after our Sales and Marketing activities in North Asia, covering CHina, including Taiwan and HK, Korea and Japan), and a lot of activities and market reports to do, people to meet, meetings to arrange. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh,
After Busan, back to Beijing, and I have to put my trips around other provinces in China (I have only covered 60-70% of China until now, too big country to cover, even after more than a year here), and then Osaka and Tokyo, then perhaps Taipei, and hopefully, I have the time to go back to Penang for a while, then back to Beijing.
OK, until now, just to voice out my feeling for now. Simply............too many things to do, but then, can I complain, and to who...... Only in my blogsite lah, that is why the title of this blogsite, Luahanku.. hahaha. Life, oh life........................

Choong, Changsha

Note : Changsha, except the spicy food, there is nothing special here, basically it is not a touristy attractions. The food, every dish, you will see chilli inside it, green, yellow, red. And the more you have, the spicy it would be...... They say, in Wuhan (Changsha is the city), the are not 'scared' of spicy and hot food'. 不怕辣 (in Sichuan, they say 辣不怕)

1 comment:

Devil said...

Take good care of yourself when you travel, especially now with the pandemic flu around(although with a relatively low mortality rate).

By the way, 長沙 is one of the most important battle field during war between 國民黨 and 共產黨 back in the 1940's. It's a place with good historical stories to learn if you have time to stay there.