Wednesday, September 3, 2014

When the nite is silent.....

I was sitting at my dining table, after jogging, as usual, to check some of my mail, reading fb, and checking some latest articles. First, I see so many negative and sad news....people being killed, people committed suicide, ..etc, all being in the form of negative energy..not so good, but then facing this kind of news, you got to stay positive and try to meditate more... or find ways to balance up.
And then messages coming in, from friends, discussing some issues. And one of them is a new friend, facing many problems about his job,  exhausted from his very lowly paid and high demanding job, and has been (has been very very) negative. And I have to stop everything and trying to talk to him to stay positive, to keep his energy high, to explain to him and make him understand this is just a phase of life, a process sometimes a person needs to face. And he asks me why God is treating him so badly, and I told him God is not treating him badly, instead he is treating himself badly, that's why he is feeling very bad, very negative. I remember I read a book before, that God will help those who help themselves, and presently reading two books on this related topics, I told him to stay positive, and he must be positive, and just to let go off the negative feeling he has inside of him (怨气实在太大了)。。in Mandarin, that complaining part from him is soon going to kill him emotionally and if he stays like that, good things will never happen. I told him as long as he is alive and as long as he stays positive and connected to the universe (this is what I have learned after reading Dr, Wayne's book), he will be good eventually.....just trust this, and I am glad that I managed to convince him about it.
And after that, I was sitting alone and thinking, what about me?
Am I practising what I was preaching to this friend?
Am I connected to the universe?
Despite all the things happening to me (could be negative), did I manage to overcome that negative feelings fully? Sometimes, when your friend contacted you, for instance this case, though it takes up your time, it allows you to understand the whole issue about what you are learning in a more clear and precise manner, and may be this is being arrange by the universe to allow me to understand more, as I am opening up more to the universe? Is it that when you are actually helping people, you are at the same time helping yourself? Betul kah? I am not sure but somehow I believe it is happening....It helps me to be more positive too..............That is why the saying goes, you help yourself by helping people.....

Anyway, in this silent nite, I just hope that the universe will help the earth to be a better place, will help every being to living more in peaceful manner, lesser pain, lesser war, lesser unhappiness, lesser greed, lesser selfishness. And more happiness, more love, more caring, more sharing, more positiveness.......
I hope I am not hoping too much and I trust this will happen if all of us open up and stay positive and be sincere to the universe.

Sincerely,
Choong
BM

No comments: