Sunday, September 7, 2014

It Is Good Things Are Clear Now


haha, today we had a family members discussion, with my cousin sis and my sister and all my nephews. We had a short topic discussion.
Now, in my life until now, no body unfriend and block my we chat, but I guess when people did that, I am perfectly fine because I think that draws the line clearer, between me and that person. I have no bad feelings against that person and I guess there it is perfectly fine. As a Buddhist and as a relative of that person, I only wish that person well.
When people only look at one side and only think of herself, and only see things from her perspective, I guess she will be blinded by herself, her world and her view on many things.
Thinking back, I think people will forget about the growing phase, of appreciating what people have or had done, and it is up to her to judge that on her own, hopefully one day.

Like I discuss with my sis, I think we are kind of stupid sometimes, because basically, it concerns nothing to us, it is another family's issue. But because we treat them as close family members, and seeing your uncle in dilemma, in suffering and in a state of  being unhappy, we were just trying to help out, to let the other party know about it, to let her know and what should be done. I think there is nothing wrong with that, and if she has been responsible in the first place, things like this would not have happened. And there is nothing wrong for an elder person (comparatively) to her, to voice this out, simply because her dad did not dare to voice it out and simply because she has been pampered since day one. And how many things that have happened from beginning until now, from a young age until now that I/we had contributed and helped out. But that is not something I would like to list out now, pointless. if a person is ingratitude, there is no point to say anything at all, is this not so, and if a person knows what gratitude is, you do not need to even voice anything or say anything at all, as all will be engraved deep in his/her heart.
If a person is guiltless, why bother to react, and by reacting, is it not admitting to the fault?
Does she dare to say that she has no mistake at all? Haha, she knows the answer.
But I guess that I have no more interest to dwell into, not of my concern anymore. Bless her.

It has come to the stage where I think there is nothing much that I need to talk further.
If this is the beginning of an end, then let it be, I am fine.
If this is the beginning of being rude, then let it be, I am fine.
If this is the beginning of the end of being humble, then let it be, I am fine.
If this is the beginning of showing the true colours, then let it be, let is be the colours that please her, none of my concern.

I have never seen a person so rude, and it hurts so much as you have treated her like a sister, someone you have regard as a family member, hence you have to voice it out, when "family" problems appeared.
But since it has been viewed and treated in that manner, then it will be good to let it be as it is. I do not need to go and beg for an answer. It is clear to me as it is, and clear to me from now on and clear to me also, in the coming future, on how to act and treat this whole issue!!!

And I guess time will prove who is right who is wrong. But meanwhile I will be a good nephew to my uncle in whatever way I can. You never have the same uncle the second time, I guess, same like u never have your parents the second time. (and I remember things my uncle done for me since day i until now and that gratitude and appreciation is always in the heart).
And my conscience is clear, and I am glad that things are clear now. Before that, I think I was a bit ignorant and stupid to think that this is a kind of small misunderstanding, and since things have come to this stage, I guess, we shall let it be. Not harbouring any bad feelings as far as I am concerned, because I am a practising Buddhist and I do not want anything on that too. But being an elder and standing in my position where my uncle (I hope he dares enough to voice it out clearly to his beloved daughter what was his feeling the two days and nites he was with us, and how he was being taken care off) is concerned, I think I did the right thing and done what I think is fair to us all, my sis, my nephews and niece and myself included.
I rest my case, and I also wish her, my cousin well, for the final time.
I also thank my sis, cousin sis, niece and nephew for supporting and standing by my belief. Thanks yeah.
And with that, I rest my case and hope to let it go from the bottom of my heart and brain on this issue and on this person. When you are hurt deeply, though you do not have any bad feelings towards the other party, that scar is hard to recover. It brings with you even to death, though u let it go after saying things out.
All the best yeah.

Sincerely me.
Selayang, Selangor.

No comments: