Thursday, September 4, 2014

My Greenapple Cinnamon Raisin Almond cake...


Oh gosh, today, I did a lot of baking,,, first with my moon cake but it was not so successful, hence I did not write my summary here. For this cake, well, I kind of like it, though again, I learn from website but as usual, my Aquarius curiosity, I modify the recipe.
Here is the general recipe that i follow:

3 - cups all purpose flour 
 2- cups sugar (I only use 1.5 cup )
- eggs (average size)
3 - cups apples, peeled and chopped (I used about 4 small sized green apples)
 1 - cup olive oil (atau minyak masak pun boleh) 
2/3 - cup milk 
1 - teaspoon baking soda
 2 - teaspoon vanilla 
2 - teaspoon cinnamon (put more is better, I put 3 tsp)
1/4 - teaspoon nutmeg (i used my own nutmeg juices which I made on my own)
1/2 - teaspoon salt
1 - use almond and raisin as I do not have pecan

You mix everything well, then put inside the oven, and my baking time was close to 80 minutes, I am not sure, may be my oven is a bit old. And temperature has to be hot enough, and I put 200 degree C for close to 30 minutes, otherwise, it was hard for the middle portion of the dough to be fully baked and dry.

Anyway, taste is good as feedback by my cousin and friend eating them and personally, I feel satisfied since this is the first time I bake this.

Choong 
BM

No comments: