Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Book- The Power Of Intention






I have finished reading this book, and I think if anyone of you have the time, please get a copy of this book. You can consider this as a kind of self improvement book, more spiritual basis...I love reading this book and it helps me to clarify some questions I have been asking myself since I was a boy...and I found the answers I needed.

And one of the poem I found in this book which I like:

The Jeweler by The Poet Hafiz

If a naïve and desperate man
Brings a precious stone
To the only jeweler in town,
Wanting to sell it,
The jeweler’s eyes
Will begin to play a game,
Like most eyes in the world when they look at you.
The jeweler’s face will stay calm.
He will not want to reveal the stone’s true value,
But to hold the man captive to fear and greed
While he calculates
The value of the transaction.
But one moment with me, my dear,
Will show you that there is nothing, nothing Hafiz
Wants from you.
When you sit before a Master like me,
Even if you are a drooling mess,
My eyes sing with Excitement
They see your Divine Worth.

Enjoy reading this book.

Choong



No comments: