Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My Journeys for the last 5 months....meaningful, and I am thankful....

For the last 5 months, since I came back from Beijing, I have been traveling to around 10 countries and 20 cities in total. Traveling, of course is not for the first time, but this time around, traveling to meet friends, to new places, to explore new things, and to find out about myself, about my life, and about the places I went to, about people I do not know, strangers I met on as I  walked along some streets, and many things more...just follow the flow…..and explore things in more natural and relaxed manner...
I have some answers to the things/points/issues I am searching answers throughout these meaningful journeys (I have come across a Buddhism book that encourages one to visit, at least, one place per year, that we have never visited before, that is new, that we are not familiar with...purpose is not to be attached to the environment that we are familiar with).
And I want to thank the following friends, new friends....and all that I have met along the journeys...
my sincere thanks, my gratitude. Terima kasih, thank you, 感恩,



Nishen and family,  Suguntha, Morthi, Natish, Jayjay, Htwehtwe, Judy, Joe, Ivan, Enrique, Jan, Jorge, Satoshi, Jesus, Roberto, Emiliano, Andy, Ahmed, Jeff, Lucy, Abang Rumi (and two more friends I missed out their names here), Madelon, Rodney, Julio, Big Joe and partner, CheeSoon and family, Bharat, Jothi, Gautham, Sunil, Rajesh Kumar and family, Amb. Sergio, My sister and family, Mary and family, My 2nd sister and family, SHioling and family, and all my friends in Beijing.。。。。and some I have to chance to know their names, but passer-bys that I had the opportunity to talk to.

Choong
Summary written at Shinagawa Prince Hotel

















No comments: