Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mexico City. .as I see it..

I took a pic of this teenager...he is performing in the bus...to get some tips from fellow passengers.  He said he needs some support financially hence his performance. I miss out un giving him the tips...as I could not understood fully what he said n secondly I assumed that he will follow the bus until our final destination n that would be the time to give him the tips. I m sorry about this and I hope he will have a better support n live better, esp having better education.

Later on in the subway. .I saw something similar.  In every stop, there is a sales man or sales lady, coming up to the car with a dark plastic bags carrying items they are wanted to sell, like books, toys, supplements,  etc, and start explaining in Spanish. ..at veru fast speed before the next station. I guess they hv between 2-3 minutes, to explain n sell,  not sn easy task.

And I think life in Mexico city is not easy. .big population. .the say the biggest city in the world.  As you are about to land at the airport at nite time, you can see little tiny dots of neon lights. ..lighting the hilly city n tgst itself to me is a scenery to remember.
Back to the population. .I think with the size n current economic situation is USA, jobs are lesser...hence you can see more hawkers and stall along the road side...but my personal comments. ..at least they arw working hard to make a living. Salute them on this.

Life is not easy yeah but has to go on....

Choong

No comments: