Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Year 2013

a short note for myself.
Year 2013
Many things happen, some of them, its really new to me, I have yet to come across before in my whole life, as they say, as you live, you learn along the way.....
Issues happened in Beijing, changes of environment, moving back to Malaysia, handling all this job related problems, problems that happened, and the whole learning curve itself.
ANd throughout the incident, the friends that came up, showed-up, supported and given a lot of supports. Also at the same time, you see how human beings behaved in situation like this.
Anyway, you face this on your own (though there are many supports given), and you have to face it, solved it within yourself, and I think the process itself has given me a lot of wake-ups........

It is not an easy process, and I have thanked many people throughout this process, and at the same time, deep in my heart, I think this is a big challenge for me. It also allows me to think, and rethink the actual issues about life, about Karma, about reflecting myself, my life so far, about what I want next, about human beings, just about everything in general.

In short, the bitter, the sweetness, the sour part, the spicy part, all that happened in year 2013, will remind me a lot of things. And I learn to value people as they are, friendships, the meaning of it, support the importance of it, and love, the true meaning of it.
I will face life challenges as they come along, and I believe I will go it well, going beyond.

Thanks for all, and thanks for the opportunity to learn about Buddhism and in guiding me about




Choong
31 December 2013
Kuala Lumpur

No comments: