Monday, December 23, 2013

Oman-Muscat

Although I have been thinking of coming to Muscat when I first heard of this name (sounds like a CAt....), it was not really my real intention to visit Muscat. but it turns out to be a big surprise. People that I met up are nice, like Ahmed, Saleem, and the hotel staff are very cordial and friendly.
rooms are clean and service ware good.
And lucky me, most of the times, someone will offer me a lift  to somewhere, instead of paying a few USD dollars, hence I say it is a great blessing to me, haha.

And although the journey with the bus was not very nice, it was close to 9 hours to arrive from Dubai, and tomorrow, when going back, it is about the same, nevertheless, I feel, after seeing all the nice buildings, it is worth it. ONly that the attractions are too much too little in Muscat, and the entertainment places could be too small. Other than that, it is good, clean and I began to tell in love with Muscat.






Anyway, shall write more as I have not been able to download more.
IN short, I am happy to be here.
Sleepy now.

Choong
Muscat 2013
Dec22 2013-- Winter Solstice

No comments: