Saturday, September 29, 2012

Ku Melancong Lagi, Traveling 旅游呢。。。。。Day 1-Warsaw

Beijing-Warsaw (28 September 2012) Writing my first article on Warsaw from hotel room. I am tired now, due to time difference and jet lag, but will share more later. I arrived from Tokyo and reached home close to 9pm last nite, then made a simple meal, and again, start packing my luggage for this trip. By the time it was fully done, close to 11PM, and after shower, every thing set, it was close to 11.30PM. Then I woke up at 5.30am, left home around 6.15am, at the airport 5 minutes to 7am. Depart around 9.54am, and presently, I am in the plane right now, sitting at seat number 28F, a safety door exit, spacious, next to the aisle. Still 5 more hours to go, so I guess I need to be a little bit patient, haha. This morning, while at the airport, I think most people are already preparing for the heavy exodus. The two domestic lanes and one for international were all packed with people. It is crowded, and I heard the traffic were stalled last nite at Beijing city. May be tomorrow, it will be worse, as most people will leave Beijing, but at the same time, when I came back from Tokyo, I saw that there are many tourists, local and overseas flooding to Beijing too. So, Beijing will never be a quiet city, can it? Oh by the way, it is first time for me to find out that Polish airline is charging a fee for drinking alcohol. I have arrived to the hotel, by train. The exchange rate at the airport was very bad, and I have go no chance to change any money here in the Central station as yet, shall try that later. Warsaw to me is quite beautiful, though I manage only to walk around for 4 hours. Will continue doing so when I am back in a few days, stay tuned..... Choong Warsaw, 28 September 2012 Reply Forward
Airport At Beijing terminal 3
Warsaw Chopin Airport
Train Station from Airport
Main Station in Warsaw city
Apartment I am staying
Another view of the apartment

1 comment:

telecom consulting los angeles said...

Thanks for this article. I find it a pain to locate good quality guidance out there when it comes to this topic.