Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sunny Tokyo

I am in the hotel now, will be leaving shortly. Today, since a long time, that I have the time to enjoy my breakfast and write something here before I leave. It is kind of good feeling, that you are still a human being, and able to spend some time, to chew your good, enjoy the good smell of your Darjeeling tea and your Tuna Fish Salad, haha. The sky is beautiful, sunny, with clouds shading the otherwise, crystal clear, blue sky. I am going out a while to buy my royal milk tea.......I now slowly learn to enjoy our Japanese Royal Tea more, may be because I think by drinking them more, I become a more of "Royalty", kakakaka. Or was it meant to be Loyal Tea, because Japanese usually confuse themselves between "L" And "R". Then I am becoming Loyal to Royal Milk Tea instead of teh tarik, eh, confused, haahaha:) Oh yes, in between the 2-3 hours free time I had, I managed to shop something for myself. A pair of made in Japan shoes, hu lou eh........be tahan liao A Burberry Jacket and a Burberry Shirt (I almost wrote blurberry, apa ini., blur blur ke?) A pair of Suit from The Suit company, apa lagi, and two more shirts also from them, you can see from my another blog site for this.......... Then also, one bottle of soy sauce,....... Ok for now, and also, I am looking forward to my 12 days vacation soon, hooray, hooray, it's a holy holy dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Choong 27 September 2012 Tokyo, Japan

No comments: