Thursday, December 22, 2011

Prague-Day 3, and finale day

I am again tired, as I woke up 5am today, and was already out around 8pm, for further exploration of Prague. I got my train ticket to the airport tomorrow, and the I walked to Flora, purpose is to take a look at the subway station, as recommended by Lonely Planet if I got it right, but I found it to be a normal subway station, which you can find this easily in HK, S'pore or Japan. May be I have not found something nice about it as yet.

The wall of the subway station.
Actually, I nearly lost my way to the station, I have over-walked almost to another end, and luckily two Prague ladies helped me (they are again, very helpful, and friendly, I have only them with full of praise). That is my first time to use Prague public bus. Then I use the subway to Lesser Town, which I had been there when i first arrived to Prague (I walked there without realising that it is known as Lesser Town).
Then, I went back to the Crystal shop, the Egermenn, to get the crystal I wanted, the one with dark ruby red, this is a must have crystal collection from Czec republic.

Ruby red crystal, a popular product of Egermenn.
Then I also got another collection, a replica or reproduced from 16th century, which is also very beautiful, you know the green colored crystal, it makes me feel so happy seeing them.

And some metal and ceramic mugs, which are also very beautiful, please take a look here.

Metal type

Ceramic, also very famous in Czec republic

And I think today, I walked a lot, of yeah, my lunch was the simple, old restaurant of Czec people.

Tasted like our pepper chicken,

And today, it also happens that I went back to the church at Prague castle, and today, they were holding service for their ex-president in that church.
I think this is also a type of "缘分“ that the day I reached Prague he passes away, and I still have a chance to be at the place where funeral service was held. May his soul rest in peace, Amitabha.

Pic showing people watching news outside the church where the funeral service was held.

The day was a though one, waking up early, walked a long distance, climbing hill with heavy rain and while it was still snowing, but anyway, I think it is a fruitful one. I am going for my rest soon.
Prague, I think was the right choice and experience for me, and also exploring this city was fun, people was nice,.... and I am looking forward to my next destination in Istanbul.

And I should take my rest soon.

Nite from Prague, and story will continue from Istanbul.

Choong
Prague

No comments: