Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Prague-Day 2


A type of grilled bread, with sugar coating before serving. Forgot the local name, but tasted good. Krona 50 per piece


The concert hall, actually a museum under renovation now




List of the songs sung and played by the musicians

Wencelas square or people square, offering prayers to their ex-president, which I heard was well loved by the people. The foreground, well lite up building is the concert hall.




Skewer chicken for lunch


Found their local post office to buy stamps for sending postcard...

I am now very exhausted, due to the jet lag and walking close to 7 hours for the whole day, and slept not that well, though altogether, I still have 8 hours of sleep.
Breakfast here, they serve from 6am to 12noon, which is quite surprising to me. Today, I have been walking all around too, managed again the old town area a lot, and of thinking wanting to cover more, but I think that is the maximum I can do. And also, the Christmas concert at Euro 21 was a worthwhile one. I enjoyed it.
Lunch, I tried their 'skewer chicken with bread at Christmas
market, it was a good one, though I think the price is a bit high at Krona 100 per pc.
I did also many other things, like finding their local post office and buying stamps and I think Czec people are basically nice and polite. I like them, honesty speaking. I also tried their 'grilled bread' which tasted very delicious. And I also went to their afternoon market to get some fruits.
Overall, it was a fruitful day, and I cannot write further.
Need to get my shower and sleep soon.

Choong
Praha, Czec Republic
Ibis hotel

No comments: