Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Arriving Prague, Czec Republic


Prague Palace


My afternoon tea


Praha International Airport


Waiting For Bus Number 100


A pack of Hazelnut, product of Turkey


A cup of boiled tea, black tea from Turkish Airline lounge


Turkish Airlines Lounge


My breakfast in Turkish Airport

What a long day. I have written when I was in Istanbul airport, waiting for my flight to Prague, close to 4 hours. And because it rained in Istanbul, flight was delayed for close to 20 mins. Arrived to Prague airport around 11am, but due to time difference again with Istanbul, it is 1 hour earlier. Everything went well, and though Czec Republic is part of EU, they have yet to use Euro....hence, it is a bit complicated when it comes to shopping. And I know how important it is to have this single currency maintained here in Europe (assuming all other issues can be handled well, and not for me to comment here). Then instead of using taxi, I tried with the local buz, then metroline B to Namesti Republik subway station, and walking for less than 2 mins, I found my hotel (Ibis hotel, Praha Old town).
If you look at the pictures I posted, the lounge in Istanbul for Turkish airline is quite new, heard it was furnished only recently. Quite a nice place, even entering the lounge, you only use your ticket's barcode for scanning, as simple as that.
They serve very good tea (fully boiled), please look at my picture. And I realised that they eat a lot of hazelnuts (sample shown in another picture). Tasted very good. I guess I need to stop for now, as Beijing is now 2.45am. I guess I am adapting well with this jetlag and home I will recover fast to cover more places tomorrow.

Nite from Prague (Praha),
Choong
IBIS hotel, Praha

No comments: