Monday, December 26, 2011

Istanbul-Day 4

Wow, it seems like today is a long walking for me, at least I think for 10km. If you were to check the local istanbul map, I started of, from Sultanahmed, towards Galata bridge, towards Taksim, and all along until Bosphorus bridge, finally. I also managed to hop onto a ferry, 2 Lira one way to cross over to Asia continent again,just for fun.
Altogether, I think I have walked about 14KM, from 10am until 6,30pm, though I did stop for my meals and also on a bench along the seaside.

I tried the skewer chicken kebab too, which I think is very nice.

Here is the picture for your reference.

Visiting an art exhibition, though I do not know who the artist is, is a good experience for me too,


Ok, I forgot to mention, you know, about the cobbler issue, this morning, it happened again. He really 'purposely' dropped his brush, to attract my attention, and this time, I learned my lesson (once bitten, a few times shy), and I do not even want to talk to him.I have turned to very cold actually, because the situation forces me too.
Anyway, life is like that I suppose.

I managed to get the glass, tea cups the local used, and you see it here.

I like this, and it comes with a ceramic saucer, which I think is cool.

And look at this buah delima, see the color of the fruits, it is dark ruby red, which I have not really seen back in China or Malaysia.


Ok, resting time for now. I am tired after the full day of walking.

Choong,
Hotel Uyan,
Sultanahmed, Istanbul.

No comments: