Monday, February 7, 2011

What A Busy Day

One of the busiest days during CNY. Taking Joyce and James around, showing around Penang, and then eating fried Koay Teow at Lorong Selamat, and ABC, Laksa, and moving around in Penang, and then back to BM. ANd then dinner at Tambun, great seafood, a form of family gathering........and then back home, rushing over to Old Town, meeting Ms. Ho and Ms. Ong,Fangfang, BC Ong, claire, Yihsee, yeemee other other team members of Acidchem............
And now back home, updating my blogsite.



The seafood we took at Tambun was quite nice and according to Nancy, the price was specially discounted by his nephew from Husband's side. During the CNY, the amount we paid was close to impossible, and we appreciate that, and I think it is good that we have chance to treat Joyce and James, a kind of warmth hospitality, which I like to offer them, and also as a form of family reunion dinner. Hope James likes that, as our guest here for the first time around.

Having this dinner, I miss my dad, and my youngest uncle, for not having the chance to be with us physically, but deep inside, I know they are watching from somewhere.



Choong
BM

No comments: