Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me





Another year comes, and another age older/wiser. Just to wish myself a Happy Birthday, and my wishes are, may we have more love among human beings, and may we love our earth more, and may be good health be with us, always.

And thanks to all friends for the Birthday messages, and cakes. From my colleagues in Beijing, and sisters, Nancy, Joyce and from my nieces and Nephews, though having birthday cakes at this age is not my cup of tea, haha:), must be of age. I would love if someone I know for example, getting a CD of a singer I like, haha. But anyway, good wishes is a form of blessing too. I do not want to demand for more.........
And also thanks from Pohjen, Eemee, Ros......for the Birthday wishes..


Happy Birthday.........


Sincerely Yours..........

No comments: