Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The 6th Day Of Chinese New Year


Reading for serving...........yummy


Ready for eating, full table display


Keat na, or local lime, a must to get the sour taste


Fried Tau Kua and the kerepek


The gravy, make of sweet potato, and tomato.

We went around to the market in the morning to be some groceries and Nancy was preparing lunch for us all, mee Jawa and I think it was nicely and deliciously prepared. Tasted so good, and I think all of us like them, esp. for Joyce, James and Kate, even though they are the first timers.

Anyway, I think it tasted good and fantastic and tonite, we will have more good. I am gaining some weight in the last few days......Have to watch out.

O yeah, one interesting event took place last nite. Natasha dreamt or sensed that my late dad or her grand-daddy came back and "visited' us.....something interesting yeah................

Choong, 2, Lrg Bukit Kecil 2,
BM

No comments: