Friday, February 4, 2011

CNY-Gathering



I had two gatherings so far, and only one picture taken, the first group was with my friends, friends from secondary school time, of good friends......of best of friends...
Please see the attached picture attached above. going in clockwise direction, PohJen, Ai Leng, Cheesoon and myself.

Second gathering was with my fellow Tarcian friends, but no photo taken.

And on the first day, I took a full day vegetarian food, feel so great, and actually, also went to temple to offer prayers, for my late dad, and my seah cheak too.

Today, the second day, drove to my sister's place in Selayang and took too much ried food and now having pimples.
Met my two ex-colleagues/friends, and have lunch at Shangrila hotel.
Dim Sum was so good.

And now, back to Penang after staying two nites in KL, watching two movies.

Will update more accordingly.

Choong, Bukit Mertajam.

No comments: