Thursday, February 10, 2011

CNY Gatherings

One of the busiest CNY around, with Joyce coming back home after so many years being away, and we have quite a number of quality time and days together.



Orange-a must have during CNY, and Flower from Joyce and James.


Niece Kate, in her usual beautiful pose.



A photo I like but was not well taken, a bit not clear



My grown-up nephews and niece.......and very 'big' too




One photo to cherish..........most of us are in.....



A lot of memories to cherish during this CNY and looking forward to more of these gatherings in future. And I am also personally getting ready to leave, as I have less than 24 hours to go, before departing to Beijing........will miss my hometown and all for sure. But that is life, is it not?


Choong,
Big Mountain

No comments: