Thursday, October 28, 2010

Updating My Blog

Wow, what a hooh-hah, over my previous article. Let you guys guessing, but then you know I miss my writing isn't it? Have been in Tokyo for a few days, and not even have the time to update. Now, back to hotel, and updating a bit here.

1) Went to search for the bag sister Joyce wanted but they do not have the color-orange that she wanted and only one left. So, sorry about that, Joyce. Can't help on that.

2) Lunch, I have taken the following:


It is called soup stock, Tokyo, and you know, it is very simple food.

You can choose rice, bread, different types of soup, and curries. And that's it. I can range from JY 690 to JY 1600 per set, depending on the combination you have.

2) For my dinner, also it cost close to USD 10, a very simple one, but I bought it from Daimaru shopping mall. It is raining today, and just ta-pao and have in back in the hotel.
Pleased to share it here, and guess what it is inside.



Sometimes, it looks simple, and costly, but it actually taste good. And for food in Japan, the taste must be acquired. I love it........cause they take big effort into preparing their food, that is why you have so many good restaurants here in Tokyo........or Japan.

Choong,
Tokyo

No comments: