Monday, October 25, 2010

Oh Dear....I Miss My Baby

I am finally out of China, and now in Seoul, Korea, and that is why you see me writing now, here. Staying in Plaza hotel, first time for me, but the location is really in city centre, but expensive hotel I think. No choice I have to stay here because almost all hotels are fully booked, G20 if you may recall.
The room, is like to high tech, and once you enter, all are lite up, the curtain will unveil itself, like saying to you, welcome.......and anyway, came late, no time to enjoy my swimming. Hopefully tomorrow, my good breakfast before leaving. For less than 12 hours, this is expensive man.....


Choong, The Plaza hotel,
Seoul

3 comments:

Devil said...

Your Baby?!!Hmmm..... interesting!

KateMa said...

I think he meant his "blog" if i am not mistaken.

Natasha said...

woooo..uncle..ur title is so hottt...u mizz ur baby..hahhahaa...i know what u meant..