Sunday, October 3, 2010

San Francisco






These are the first few pictures I have taken when I arrived at SF airport today.
First time for me to use United Airlines, everything they have is sweeter than others. Orange juice is sweet, apple juice is sweet, carrot cake is sweet.......hence I can only drink water with slice of lemon, and Black tea without sugar.

When I arrive at the airport,the immigration officer asked me a few questions:
i) For what purpose I came to SF, for vacation was my answer
ii) When I said visiting my sister, they asked me, what my sister do in SF, and I told them they are a green card holders here together with her husband, then no more further questions.
iii) How many days will I be staying in SF, told him until 15th,
iv) And before stamping on my passport, the last question was whether I brought anything to USA, like fresh food, vegetables, etc, and I said none.
and finally rubber stamp on my passport, all is less than 6 minutes I suppose. And no more checking on luggage and any further questions. Hence, I think it is much better for us, the Malaysian Passport holders....

So here I am in San Francisco, with James and Joyce together with Kate, in their house. And not forgetting my jet lag, Beijing is 1.14pm, and in SF, it is 10.24pm, and I have not slept close to 24 hours, only managed a short nap for 2 hours just now.


Choong, San Francisco

No comments: