Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hi From Incheon, Seoul And In Advance Hello To San Franscisco

Hi, I am now off again, just landed at Seoul International Airport, and in 2 about 1hour's time, I will be off to San Francisco. And first time for me to use United Airlines, I hope it is fine and good. Anyway, since I am using Business class, I hope it is fine.
It seems like I am sleeping 'on air' more than on Earth, haha, just joking. Before I have fully adjusted to the jet lag I am having, which was 6 hours behind, I will be moving to another zone which is about 14 hours behind, and another jet lag, haha. But while my body still able to withstand this, I think I better move around.Anyway, Buddha asks us not to attach to any particular place, and good to see the world where we have not been before or to widen our horizons.....

OK for now, I will update when I am fully recovered from my jetlag, as I have plenty to write and updates.

Choong, Incheon Airport, Seoul....

No comments: