Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Nieces-Congratulations to Natasha and Welcome to Malaysia, Kate!


Time passes, and I have more nieces and must admit that I am getting 'older' now.

First, Natasha, who grew up in our house when she was may be a few months old, until the whole family moved to Kuala Lumpur, has finally graduated, in Events Mgt. Congratulations, my dear niece. I have a problem to download the pictures most of the times, and it takes ages.



Anyway, back to this, I think this is a starting point for my niece to work harder (like what I did, apparently, when I was graduating, Natasha went to attend it, with her parents and my Ah Kong at that time). And now, it is her turn. Time passes that fast.
And I know she will work hard, and also know what she wants to achieve in her life. Hence, she has to start working hard from now on, to achieve her dreams, and this is only the starting point for her.

And then another niece was visiting with her mum, Joyce. Joyce was the little sister who used to visit us and spent most of her childhood with Nancy and myself, and now, she is back from USA with her little girl, Kate.


And Kate, the pair of shoes, the pink one is from your 'Kaufu', remember that one of these days, when you look back at this blogsite. Natasha showed me the little pair of shoes I bought her during her 'full month' celebration, and it is still intact and looks good.

Ok for now. Natasha, the world is for you to explore and happy exploring. May success be with you, and I am sure if you work hard and smart for it.
For Kate, happy to have you back in your mother's motherland.......and though time is a bit short for me, I am sure, we will meet again somehow. Meanwhile, grow healthily.

Uncle Choong........
Beijing

No comments: