Thursday, October 29, 2009

Beijing-Taipei-Beijing-Office

Oh mind mind mind,
By rushing here and there.
Yesterday flew in to Taipei, a meeting in the evening and then this morning, another meeting and flew back just now, 4PM and now in office replying mail. Sometimes, I think I am soooooooo global guy.........actually do not know which definition suits me more.

But luckily, in between the short time, and free hours, manage to go to some nice food and my pearl milk tea, and after meeting finishes, managed to get a pair of shoes (boots) and one jacket. I think I have become a shopaholic, ooh gosh, I have to control that. Tapi enjoy kan.................
And then meeting my friend there, Devil. Have to thank him for coming out even for only 2 hours and in the afternoon, for the shortest meeting time with a freind, 30 minutes and bought a jacket at the same time. APa macam?

And now enjoying my pineapple tart........cool.

Ok, nite, and will continue with some posting later.
Oh yeah, was not feeling well, the bugs from my colleague jumping across, and finding a place in my body, was fighting hard and luckily it is fine by today, and can come into China without a problem.


Choong, Beijing

1 comment:

pho jen said...

Dear fren,

Please take good care.

More fruits will help.......

jen