Sunday, October 4, 2009

Bangkok

Sawadeekap,

Hi Folks, good morning and greetings from Bangkok. Happy Mooncake festival to everyone, almost forgotten about this actually.
Just finished my breakfast at the riverside, the Next-2 restaurant, weather is still fine, but getting hotter as I left. Last had a massage (but I did not like the masseur, too rough massaging methods for my delicate body, haha, my body was almost 'twisted').
Well will be out for shopping today, as tomorrow I will be back to Tanahairku, so, got to see around. But most shirts are nice, but considering that winter is coming soon to Beijing, I have to forget about it. If in this region, then already sapu semua (bought all those I like) but have to control, cause I wont be able to wear most of them in Beijing.

I got a sms from my German colleague in Beijing, sending his regards to me. That is pretty cool right, and also from my friends back in home country and also colleagues from Beijing sending warm messages for this Happy Mooncake festival.


Choong, Bangkok

No comments: