Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bangkok-Pg-Kl-S'pore and Beijing

Sorry folks, was busy with traveling and attending to a lot of personal matters, that I hardly have any time to update. And coupled with not having internet at home for now, and also using poor reception of Maxis wireless broadband at her place in Selayang heights, it takes ages to have an access to any of the website, hence no much I can do to update my activities.

Have done a lot during the last 7 days, and still have a lot that I have no chance to do, because of time issue.
We offered our hundredth-day prayer to dad, then rush to KL for Niece Natasha's convocation, then meeting Joyce after a lapse of 8 years, and niece Kate, and then rushing back to Penang to solve some other issues, like house and shoplot<> Shall update more when I am back to Beijing.
Now I am at Changi International airport and in the lounge which is quite nice, at T3. A bit cosy, and sitting next to a few pots of Orchids, how does that sound like?
I am tired, and hope to get some sleep in the plane.
Oh yeah, had a good chat with a long time colleague/friend, pitt choon, talking about biscuits and cookies, and that made the evening.
OK for now, getting ready to leave. Oh yeah, at the airport in Penang, managed to help Joyce to handover the handbag to her old time friend, Grace. Seems a lot of things have been done. And not forgetting to thank Grace for her treat dinner for 4th uncle and myself.

OK, nite and ciao ciao.

Choong, changi airport

1 comment:

Grace Lau said...

Thank you very much & You are welcome.

From Grace Lau.