Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Update

Since I am not in office, moving around from Beijing, Shenzhen and now GZ, it is quite hard to update my blogsite. In normal internet line, I cannot have direct access to this blogsite, I am not sure why. Only if it is linked through our company server than I can have access and to update through this, I can only make it when I have the free time to do so.

Anyway, in Shenzhen, I was pretty upset with the outcome of the project. There were so many bullshit arrangements inside. Some parties bid the project using our samples and our initial price reference and because of some lose terms inside the contract, and because owner cannot or dare not to specify which product they would prefer to use (as price has been confirmed much earlier), we were left out. They should have the influence but instead, the installation company has a lot of say, because they want to make more profits out of the deal, and not using the best products for the right project within the budget set. This makes me wonder.......and I am learning more from this too.

Choong, GZ

No comments: