Thursday, August 20, 2009

Should I Feel Happy????

Sir,
I do not intend to say something like "thanks", if some guy will be awarded you should be one ,because you always stand behind me and silently but totally support me and all team members for this project.

That was the mail I receive from my Project Manager, because we have just won a project, about 230MT PC sheet in total, for a Wuhan station project (I must try to ride a train to this station and try to see what type of feeling I will have when this happens....hihi)
How do I feel? What is my feeling and reaction towards this message? Hard to describe but just like parents when the child finally graduated with a Honor Degree :)

Choong, Beijing

2 comments:

Devil said...

Congratulation!!!

"Life is tough, but interesting".

Just when you feel you are down, something wonderful happens!

Poh Jen said...

Soon Heng is always Soon Heng....... congratulation.

This recall our sweet memory during champing.....the feeling when we get to collect each and every shell for our supper. sweeeeeeeeeet!>_<