Monday, August 17, 2009

It is Amazing, Isn't it.....

I was not available for the last few days, cause I was in HK to meet a long time friend, by the name of Devil. Already long enough la,,......
I arrived in the middle of the nite, again, due to weather condition in Beijing as I was informed, or whatever la, I don;t care anymore. Dah menyampah.......................
And I slept for 5 hours, then went to office and flew to Wuhan, now, after hot sunny and burning afternoon (temperature was around 36-38 degree C, terlupa bawa UV blocker pula), and now writing from a hotel in Wuhan. And tomorrow I will fly to Shanghai for a final round interview, and nite, back to Beijing again. Amazing isn't it, with this mode of transport, we can fly from one place to another, just like that.
Another amazing thing, or may be luck, I was under economical class for my flights (BJ-HK-BJ), and for both sectors, I was upgraded to Business class. Bagus kan? except there was a flight delay la. Gorgeousssssssssssssss.......................
And hey, the shopping goodies I have, no even the time to have a second look, and here I am, in Wuhan. That is the price to pay la.......................for whatever.........

And one photo to all my friends, wherever you are, tak kisah la.






It is suppose to be one of the original place for making and coming out with "Si mut nai cha (milk tea, but not the normal milk tea-not nai cha). Anyway, most of you should know, and now, too lazy to write the Mandarin characters for this. May be some other time, because I want to sleep soon. I am super tired.... and need to catch up with my beauty sleep.

Choong, Wuhan

1 comment:

Devil said...

"絲襪奶茶"--- that's the milk tea they sold for over 50 years since opening in 1953. However, it doesn't taste that good. May be because the place is always crowded , and not enough time for the chef to really make a good cup of milk tea like the old days.

Lesson learned --- never expect good taste from a famous crowded restaurant