Thursday, August 13, 2009

Department Assistant

Assistant, or secretary, or zhuli (助理) in Mandarin is suppose to be someone who can assist you, who is able to react fast, who is able to ready what the boss is thinking in a very direct way, who can be able to assist and work at fast seed, and especially demanding boss and who, at all time must have the so called "smart ingredients (without any offense intended) is very important to make your job run smoothly and reduces your worries. When your SA becomes your burden and instead of helping is causing more problems, then do you still need such an Assistant? Crazy isn't it? I suppose yes, any before anything else, I am turn to become crazy soon.

Thanks.

Choong, Beijing

P/S-I am glad, I will be taking a half day rest and fly to HK to meet up a long-time friend, for some good food and to 'relax' a bit. I am living in a crazy working world sometime.

No comments: