Thursday, March 19, 2009

Shenzhen Project- Many Questions

I am now still in Shenzhen, for a project my team have been following up for the last two years. And I cannot write much about this project due to its sensitivity, but I will write out more when I have a clearer and definite answers. But what makes me feels upset is that, political reason can sometimes over-rule good product, process and fully cooperative and professional business approach. And when procedures are not properly and orderly followed it makes me having a lot of question marks and I start to question myself about the professional skills that I have, do we need this or do we need other form of actions? This makes me upset, really. Do we need smart people with smart ideas, competing professionally, on the same platform or there is no fair competition at all, a matter of relationships, a matter of influence? I am trying to learn here, and find answer for myself. May be I can write a book about this Shenzhen project when I leave China. We shall see.....it is a good experience for me, really.

Choong, Shenzhen, 8.58am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are in a place where systematic and professional decisions aren't the most important consideration. It's the same here.

Just look at Party MCA in M'sia and the Parliment in Taipei.

Chxxese --- what would u expect?! Unless you have strict and detail (sometimes ridiculous) law regulations for everything, like in Singxxxre

Hang on there and take care!

devil