Sunday, January 3, 2016

Trip to Hatyai- A family Outing

This is an old article that I didn't not post out. It was a trip to Hatyai with my sis plus family, my cousin plus family and my 4th Uncle.....more or less a family kind of outing. As you grew older, you tend to approach this kind of gatherings more, a platform to get together, recalling memories, revising your childhood together, and of course enjoying the present moment.

This trip, we went to a temple for dana prayers and of course, in addition to that, good food and hoping in Hatyai Thailand.


We at the border before crossing over to Thailand. Here we had out breakfast and exchange for some Thai currency.

Tasting good coconut ice cream together with my 4th Uncle.

One favourite flower, Jasmine.
My favorite food, fish cakes.




In short, the trip was meaningful, religious wise, relationship wise, mind wise......

Choong

No comments: