Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Okinawa-Various Types of Food

Okinawan foods, I think it slightly different from what you find in mainland Japan, and I think it is more similar to SEA countries and also some similarity with food and delicacies you have in Southern part of China...since geographically, it is located nearer to mainland China, and there was already a  close relationship established with mainland China a long time ago, esp during Qing dynasty...

And honestly, since I have so much time to explore by means of walking, I have the chance to explore more of the local scene, during my "exploration journey. I think it is very interesting especially in the Makishi public market a lot, as you can really buy, see, taste, and experience a lot range of products at reasonable price here.


















Choong
Mercure hotel
Tsubogawa Station, 
Naha,
Okinawa.

No comments: