Monday, January 9, 2012

Seoul, Korea

Back to Seoul, and back to Grand Hyatt, my favorite hotel in Seoul. Tired, but did a short gym-jogging, and then now getting ready for my sleep.
Got the news that Anwar is free, in fact earlier my German Boss already informed me about this. He asked me, is this good? I just gave a smile.

Back home, got a message from Mary chear that my car battery seems to have a problem and needs to be changed. Oh gosh, I thought it has been changed only a while before. Anyway no choice since I am not using it on daily basis, and it 'dies' of natural death.

Chinese New Year is coming soon, a break, but I was not thinking so much of these. There are so many things to go, and today, this morning, my mood was not very good. There are simply too many things in my mind and was talking with Ron on some of my concerns. I did send a mail to Markus too, expressing my thoughts on what i am expecting, as far as job is concerned.

Nite from Seoul

Choong
Grand Hyatt, Namsan Seoul

No comments: