Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Second day in Seoul

Today, basically, it is meeting the whole day in office, and in the morning, while reading the local newspaper, one news caught my eyes, that is "Panic DIsorder". It is kind of 'sickness' and a person having this has to be on medication, for 6months to a year. According to Wikipedia, this is definition of -Panic disorder is an anxiety disorder characterized by recurring severe panic attacks. It may also include significant behavioral change lasting at least a month and of ongoing worry about the implications or concern about having other attacks.

In the piece of news, at least 3 local artists were or are having this kind of disorder, and they came out to explain to the public the meaning of this problem.
Thinking could be similar to heart attacks, or having chest pain, heart palpation, also think one is dying soon........something like this. I think any of us could have this form of 'disease' without realising this. And the cause-could be from over-stressed, tiredness and exhaustion.......lack of sleeping, too much caffeine...
I have to watch out if I have one of these symptoms too, not sure....so, friends, check it out too.

Today, quite a fruitful day. After meeting, had simple meal at the lounge, then jogged for 1KM and then swimmed for about 20mins, and now, about to rest soon.

Nite from Seoul.

choong
Grand Hyatt hotel,
Seoul

An old friend of mine in KL,is asking if I was interested to join in for a trip to PNG, and I rejected because of my schedule, but felt good that an old friend still remembers me, haha. Thanks, my friend, Ghaz.

No comments: