Thursday, January 12, 2012

Final Nite At Busan

Having dinner now at the hotel lounge, executive floor, Grand Hyatt hotel facing Seoul city from Namsan is nice and breath-taking, is awesome. Tomorrow, I need to wake up early, around 4.30am local time here, in order to catch the 5.40 bus to Incheon airport, then to BJ, and next, for the whole day interview at Beijing office.

In Beijing, I think everybody is already rushing to go home for Spring holidays, and I think it will be quite quiet soon.
And I am getting ready to leave too, going back to Malaysia, first a few days in BKK, then to Penang, then KL, then back to penang, then back to Beijing. And I have a lot of assignments lined up already in February 2012.

As I might not be able to access to this blogsite soon, I would like to wish all my friends a happy Chinese new year and spring festivals in advance.

Choong
Grand Club
Hotel Grand Hyatt,
Seoul, Korea

No comments: