Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Beijing-BKK

Stopping by at BkK for a few days, and just happen that my friend is in town, and together he arranged for a visit to a city far in the north, next to Chiangmai, and it is called Lampang.
It is like 7 hours driving from BKK city, and along the way, you see a lot of forest, trees and other greeneries that are no longer green, must be the weather in Northern Hemisphere end of the year, too try for our tropical plants.

Oh yeah, before that, I was having quite a good relaxing life, eating some nice food like Somtam (papaya salad), grilled fish, mango glutinuous rice, very delicious one, and the greatest of all, massage, almost everyday-traditional massage, scrub and oil massage.
And not forgettingt shopping at Jim Thompson, and my favorite fashion boutiques-Anr. I bought 5 pair of them, but got no time to share in my 'The Glamorous Jerry's blogsite.


Choong
BKK

No comments: