Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Thoughts-The Top Mgt of My Company, Do they understand? Or they just follow black and white?

I am not happy for the last 2 days, as I was informed by my German colleague that an anonymous person has sent a mail to my SHanghai mgt saying something not good about me? I am not sure, as I was only briefly told, and I am not happy about this. Not on the content as yet, but more on this type of anonymity, this to me, shows the person is coward. Secondly, what makes me not happy is that, the so called those in the top mgt or the police of the company, the auditor already sort of made the conclusion, before anything else, that based on black and white company rules and what has been written, you have found to be guilty. This is terrible.
And thirdly, when your supervisor is not really helping very much and does not explain in details what is happening, and instead already start asking for support from other people or have the opinion that since the company have that type of opinion, you have to find ways to explain or to counter that message or claim, but no. And I was not allow to talk to anyone until after CNY or I go back to China, terrible.
ANd but good that I heard from my coach and he has already sent a mail on this matter. And today, though I have not spoken to my colleagues, and they sent a few mail to express their thanks in giving them the bonus, and rewarding their performance. They expressed their appreciation which I think is a form of good message.
ANd I have my asking, what happen to the top mgt, only based on the email?
If there is LIFE principles, does it apply to all, or only to those who put a blank or anonymous complaint? Is this a valid complaint? WHo is the complainant? Have I been given the details? What platform was given to me to express my thought?

To continue on this....

Choong
BKK

No comments: