Saturday, July 18, 2015

Pisa Tower-17 July 2015

It was a last minute decision to go over and visit...as initially I was not sure if it is nearby to Florence but I remember it was...hence was just checking around with Dr. Devil and also the front desk. hence my booking of the ticket via the ticket machine, cost about Euro 8.50 per way....
But as I said, the train airconditioning was bad, not functioning and when you are inside the coach at this temperature, it is really killing you softly.....
It was 1 hour and 20 mins ride, direct from Florence station to Pisa Centrale and when I arrived I immediately exited and walked roughly based on the crowd, and just a straight walk....haha, actually I didn't even check the direction, just roughly based on two signages and were the crowd were moving and hence I moved along and finally, I reached this place, quite crowded anyway. but glad I came. it is nice and impressive. But as I have only limited time here.  I just walked around, took some pictures and then bought souvenirs, had my simple lunch with a draft beer, and then walked back to the central station...




Having the chance to visit this place, one of the 7 wonders (if this stays true still), if really a kind of achievement...I really like this feeling....haha. So good, though a bit rushing but one can always come back for a revisit, can one not.


Choong
17 July 2015
Florence

No comments: