Wednesday, July 1, 2015

I AM worried and My Wish

I am from the generation that support Malaysians concept a lot, and proud to be called Malaysian first. I have never called myself even  as a Malaysian Chinese, but when people ask for more information, then I will explain from my ancestry aspect to let them understand that we have Malays, Chinese, Indians, Kadazans, Ibans....etc etc.forming the complex structure of Malaysians.
I am also very proud of our national language, because I think it is important to have our national identity as Malaysians, though mastering other languages is a must, esp with this so called globalisation era....
And when Malaysia was building new ports, airports, we were hoping Malaysia will stand out on its own, and capable of providing good services internationally...

But lately, with so so many things happening in Malaysia, that you have become disillusioned....with many issues.
I am a bit disillusioned with where Malaysian is heading.....I am lost
I am a bit disillusioned with the way our economy is being run...what are we targeting to be?
I am a bit disillusioned with the capability of our younger generation to think critically....it is very important for the progressiveness of Malaysia, to become a developed country..
I am a bit disillusioned with the capability of our fresh graduates to communicate efficiently, especially in using English, internationally...I have come across many, are not able to express themselves well, we forget about 3rd language for now
I am bit disillusioned with our the present living standard and livelihood of general Malaysians....it seems everything is getting very expensive, and sort of not under "proper control", from my experience so far...fresh flowers increasing from RM12 per bunch to RM 14.50, a bowl of noodles from RM 5 to RM 6....etc etc. I am just wondering how our new graduates coping with this. I think my niece and nephews are not able to stand on their own if they are not staying with their parents...
And I am also disillusioned with the property market... why are they so expensive when in general the salary level of our workforce in general have not increase so much as yet....
And there are many more disillusion......

I can only wish it would be better in the coming months, coming years......and I still hope it Malaysia will still be one of the best country in Asia, if not in the world, to live in, to work, to conduct business activities, and proudly identify myself as a Malaysian


Choong
Selayang
1st July 2015

No comments: