Monday, November 10, 2014

Krabi-Part 2


Short note on this trip, in general, I am quite happy with this trip. Second day, besides swimming (not going to miss out the pool), then together with my friend, Lye, we chartered a car to Krabi town. It was nice trip, I bought a specs and also we ate at the nite market, Krabi walking market, trying various local food. Price here is quite reasonable....here. Coconut for example is Baht 200 versus Baht 400 at Ao Nang. And having the chance to go for the massage...at Aonang, thanks to our driver for taking us there. I think the swimming, my first pic wearing my trunk,,,,is a very nice one.

I think from this trip this time, I found that we are quite fortunate to stay nearby countries with beautiful nature, seaside, and you can swim and enjoy good food throughout the year. It is a kind of blessing, really and I feel that, irrespective where I go to, for work, for visit, South East Asia, with special reference to Thailand, will always be in my heart, cause I just love to be there. It is like a second home for me...Thanks Thailand. 

I am back home now and very soon will be going for a small project in Shanghai, but I think it opens up a lot for me now, in all aspects...and I am contented and feel grateful to my creator. Thanks my creator for the love shower upon me, and I appreciate that.

Choong
KL


No comments: