Saturday, November 1, 2014

As I Recall


Among all my ex-colleagues, I have been meeting Ms. Ong quite frequently, and she is like an elder sister to me. And we talk and discuss a lot of issues and things. And I am glad that she has been my great supporter and has been listening to a lot of my grouses, mostly related to work.....I appreciate that a lot, Siew Guat. And also through Ms. Ong, I have had the chance to do a few kind of charity related donation too, though amount is not too big but through her charity activities, I have this opportunity too. Thanks again on this.

With Cheah, after I came back from China, we have had a few face to face meeting. Cheah was my supervisor many years ago when we were in Acidchem, and through him I learned a lot of "entertaining skills, esp with Japanese and Koreans....and he drinks well too.

Time really passes and we have been knowing each other close to 18 years...OMG, since my first working year in Acidchem....we are old getting older, but wiser, are we not... and still look quite young, haha.

But I treasure this moment with them,....it is nice and very comfortable.


Choong
BM

No comments: