Thursday, August 14, 2014

My 5 cents of thoughts.....my personal thoughts, not for circulation.

I do not want to write this, but I might as well write it for my own personal reading down the road. at least my own opinions.

With the current political issue in Selangor and without taking sides (as I really do not know much details about politicking, I would like to just record my comments as follows, from my personal observations. The news in the internet are all sometimes confusing and misleading...or highlighting points or issues only based on their own agenda, that is again my opinion. I do not feel too much of neutrality in the overall news reporting.

1) Why has nobody really touch on the topic, in the first place, why TSKI was sacked? Out of the 6 reasons, were there any validity, I mean with proofs. I have read the latest from Bank Islam coming out to clarify about the out of bank settlement issue,...but what I am asking is that, why no one gave TSKI enough time to really clarify these 6 accusation hurdled upon him? And proofs, witnesses and justifications...

2) Why was there an immediate sacking of him from the party without giving him time to explain all these in details... I think this sacking is also done in a rush to achieve may be some other form of agenda. This again is my postulation or my feeling.

3) And from these, I think TSKI is just a victim of circumstances reacting, as he is the officially appointed MB by HRH, the Selangor Sultan, so I think from this perspective he did nothing wrong. He has the right to do what he deems right and protecting himself. It is already stated clearly that nobody can fire the MB unless he resigns himself from the position (if my understand is right)... but my key point here, I think he has every right to reach on this matter.

4) PAS, though a component of Pakatan, but they have the right to choose what is right in their opinion. There is nothing wrong here, why must all the blame being pushed to this party...DAP and PKR came to the same agreement does not mean PAS has too. They just want TSKI to be treated fairly and in proper protocol.

5) Politics or to be precise, politicians are "dirty"...today, then can praise you, tomorrow, it can be 180 degree turn. Once they said TSKI is very hardworking and honest MB, and the next day, they can say otherwise, and why it took all of them 6 years to come out with all these?

6) Many readers who commented on the web-links and news, sometimes, I feel quite sad to read them all. I think most of them comments for the sake of commenting, or they do not read the news at all, or it is very much bias comments, with so much personal attacks....I think it is very pathetic.

OK you can say my comments is biased....does not matter. But from my perspective, and as a Malaysian, I need to be convinced what were the mistakes done by TSKI, to be fired from his own party, and to be asked to resign from his position as a MB?
What are the justifications, reasons.... and was he given the right forum, the right platform, the right space to explain himself.....if all these are done, and confirmed he has done something improper, then follow the proper protocol, I believe he will be much convinced to cooperate. But for now, even if I were him, I will not vacate the seat because I think the issue has not been settled in a proper manner to begin with, and he has not been treated with "respect" due to a MB and a senior.
Convince me, and if I am convinced, then I will close my mouth totally on this topic. But for now, I can't.

I hope it will be settled soon, as we have more urgent issues to handle, our economy, racial harmony, and safety related issues (prevention against burglary, robbery....etc) in the country.

Thank you.

Choong
14 August 2014

No comments: