Friday, August 22, 2014

Malaysia mourning, Malaysians mourning

I was preparing everything early in the morning (well, not so early), by getting candles ready, as I am going to offer prayers this morning....and when I saw this picture in Facebook, I could not help but teardrops fell freely from my eyes. I just could not help it...you know, not only because they are Malaysians, but the way they are being "killed or sacrifice because of political ideology...whatever you may call that".
May you all rest in peace......
And since I am a Buddhist, I will offer my prayers following my belief....May all of you rest in peace, may you all be peaceful.....sadhu sadhu sadhu.

And also this morning, I happen to read an article from Fast Future Forward, a link is appended below..http://www.futurefastforward.com/component/content/article/9924.html
it makes me feel even more sad on this.....I do not know why human beings are doing this? Greed for Power? Or ...I just could not comprehend and understand. I wish them well.


That is what I want to write for today.....this morning, my feeling.
Thanks.

Choong
BM

No comments: