Saturday, June 14, 2014

Wife, Spouses, Life

I always think that when one gets married, they must have found the other half that they loved, that is why they chosen to get married, settled down. And when they have children, it is first of all, because they have love and as a result of having lots of love, they they have their offsprings, as their "by-products".
But nowadays, you heard people getting divorces, even if they have been married only for 1 week. When I was in China, I have heard of cases where people got married the day before and divorce after that, funny but is happening.

And today, sis told me that a neighbour informed her that her husband has been hitting her, I am not sure what she meant by that, and how serious it is, and have been asking for my sister's contact number, in case of emergency. And sis says it was because of children as the reason, the wife wants to educate the children, but husband dislike and disallow....
I asked sis to help, in case she calls, just by going over to have a look, at least to make sure that she is safe, at least.
And told sis that she should advise her to report to police in case the abuse continues. Lets see if there is further problems on this.

I am not sure, the meaning of marriage nowadays?
But if you are not married, it is not okay, if you are single, you are not okay, but if you married and divorced, then it is part of life, or if you are bitten by your spouse, it is okay, because this is part of life, and society accepts that. I am not sure, I am confused.

I only believe in Buddhism......Your karma decides, and if it is meant that you are single and for good, then let it be.
I can only do to become better, but my Karma of my past lives decide.......


Choong

No comments: