Saturday, June 28, 2014

Majlis-majlis perbandaran

I was on the way to Tioman island, actually to Mersing jetty direction, after coming out from the NS highway, and in order to go to Mersing, I will have to pass through Keluang. What I find it interesting even it was nite time (and reconfirm on my way back to KL, day time), that throughout the journey, even in the small little town of Mersing, it was clean, neat, and the vegetation was well kept. Together with me in the MPV were my cousin and her husband and she also acknowledge this observation.

Meanwhile, I have been staying here, in Selayang quite often, and I found this place to be very dirty, here I am referring to Selayang in general. But if you were to go to Pasar borong Selayang area, it is like you are living in another 3rd world country,  waiting for some development to come in.
Where is the MP for this area? What did they do? Are they not suppose to highlight this.

And what happens to the SOP of Majlis Perbandaran? I am having lots of question marks.

Okay, this, may be you think if because they are of different states (which I beg to differ), but about the difference between MPPP (for Penang Island) and MPSP (for Penang, Mainland)? If you are from Penang state, then you will know and understand what I am trying to say. And I am from Bukit Mertajam, and live near BM high school, and when I pass-by BM High School area, you can see the drains are clogged most of the times.......

I am not sure when these places will improve further.

Thanks.

Regards,
Choong

No comments: