Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Traveling------Time at the airport

At the airport, though my flight is suppose to be 830pm, departing to Singapore, I went to KL Sentral before 5PM, then to KLIA, reaching here around 540PM. I think I have been spending a lot of time at the airport, 'cos I want to skip the bad traffic that will happen during the super rush hours, no other choice. And from S'pore to my final destination, that is Beijing would be at 12.55am....oh gosh, how many hours do I need to spend at the airport, and this is not the first time, I think I have been spending time at the airport quite often. But then, it is part of traveling I guess.
I remembered when I was in China, and due to bad weather where flights were delayed, I have to wait at the airport for like 6-7 hours at one time.......haha.

That are all memories and I think it is also part and parcel of travelings, whether they are personal travels or business travels.

Choong
KL Airport

No comments: